On This Lovely Day

I thought I’d share my walk with you today to the library down the way here in good ole East Tennessee. It was a lovely day and I had some research I was doing because hey, that’s what journalists do.

Cemetery Down The Road

Down the road is a cemetery I have to walk past to get to the library. It is a fun little walk. Real short but I thought I’d share this tid bit of my day so you get an idea of who is writing all that I write.

I don’t want to get too personal but hey, it’s fun and I’m all about a little fun now and again. Here are some more pics past the cemetery. It is a quaint cemetery which I would have loved to photograph up closer around the rolling hills here in the Tennessee Valley in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains.

Beautiful day for a walk.

Out of respect for the dead and families I thought it best not to traverse my way through the grounds. It is a peaceful cemetery and it is beautifully tended to.

Another view as I walked past.

I walked past the cemetery. Heading straight for the library just past it.

Right past the cemetery is a plaza with a shopping center with the library at the corner of it.

I walked in, mask on of course, and proceeded to do some research. And yes, that is a Tennessee Titans mask. I’m a die hard fan. But I digress. I won’t go into my love of the Titans. If I started I wouldn’t be able to stop.

I’d rather like to just show off some pics of my day and give a shout out to those at my local library. Your little library is a perfect location to rest my feet and work.

I stayed for about an hour and then went on my way. I know it is not an elegant or big city I live in. Yet it is sufficient for a simple guy like me.

I printed out my copies and checked some emails and did a little light reading.

South Knoxville Public Library

My work station was perfect and above all else quiet. I did some work on my other site I’m trying to set up for when this site shuts down.

I don’t see the point of paying $150 to maintain this site when it gives me limited storage space. Yes, $150 and limited Gigs for uploading and such. I think it is ridiculous to pay that much and not have unlimited storage and upload capabilities.

So I thought I’d share a little of me in the real. Show you a little of me and who I am before the end comes sometime next year.

It has been wonderful sharing all that I have with you guys. I consider myself lucky and honored. I have learned so much and been so thankful there are those who appreciate my creative side.

Me obeying proper mask protocols.

I want you all to know I appreciate all your support and likes. Like I said, this is such an awesome platform and I’ve met a lot of wonderful people. I know there are a lot of different people in the world more interesting than me.

Yet here I am. This is me. And I am so very glad to have made the friendships over these past few years.

I won’t bore you any further with my mundane days but I’ll definitely be sticking around for another few months. So until next time I bid you all adieu on this sun shinny day.

13 Comments Add yours

1. kristianw84 says:

Nice to get to know you a little better! Your Titans play my Steelers on Sunday! I’d talk smack, but we’re both 5-0 so anything could happen. Your library looks quiet and quaint, those are the best kinds. I will miss you when you leave this site, but I’m happy to read a few more months of you. Hope you’re well, Winchester. Oh, and Go Steelers!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ€£

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

Thank you Kristian! Haha. Sorry chickadee but your Steelers are going down. King Henry is stepping on the field. πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

1. kristianw84 says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Oh, is that so? Well, perhaps you’re unaware of the steel curtain AND Chase Claypool! I’ll try my best not to blow up your phone by rubbing it in on Sunday! 😜🀣

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

Girl Tannehill is smart, young and has AJ Brown that will cut through your iron curtain while Derrick Henry runs all over your linebackers. You’ve been warned.

1. kristianw84 says:

Well, Roethlisberger might be old, and not the most intelligent of sorts. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Where was I going with that? Oh, he’s still a decent quarterback, especially for having like 15 concussions.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ It’s the STEEL curtain, Winchester. 😜 And time will tell. πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

I don’t care what kind of curtain it is Weigman. It will be one hell of a game. That’s for sure.

1. kristianw84 says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ TouchΓ©. It will be a good game!

Liked by 1 person

2. Secrets says:

Thanks for sharing your adventure Jared. So, you are planning to shut down your page at the end of the year? Thanks for giving us a heads up, your words will be missed.

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

Thank you for asking my friend. I have set up another free WordPress domain. Hopefully it can grow with my active followers. I just don’t see any sense of paying to maintain my original domain when I can post on a free one. I found a cool template so when this one comes time to renew I’m not going renew it.

Liked by 1 person

1. Secrets says:

Ah, smart πŸ‘ Well, I’ll tag along for sure πŸ˜†

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

I hope you do. I enjoy reading what you write as well. I appreciate the accolades my friend.

Liked by 1 person

3. It’s so awesome that I get to see Tennessee from a ‘real’ point of view, because I probably won’t be able to ever go there because of geographical and financial reasons. So thanks for this! You should do this more.

Liked by 1 person

1. JW says:

Thank you Stuart. I wasn’t sure what kind of response I’d get but people are liking it so you’re right. Thank you for the encouragement and yes I will do it more. Thank you again Stuart.